Activity › Discussion › Environment › Methods to conserve coal and petroleum. › Reply To: Methods to conserve coal and petroleum.
TejasriMemberMay 10, 2021 at 12:52 pm::
Coal and petroleum are non-renewable resources, so it’s very important to conserve them.The coal and the petroleum are very useful in the daily usage.
The coal is burnt to produce electricity. The petroleum is used to run the vehicles anonymously. Without the coal and the petroleum it is difficult to manage our daily routine. Now a days they are used without any stoppage. If this continues In the same way, there will be a day where we find no coal and petroleum. They seem to be endangered now and If this continues, We can see their extinction permanently.
Once they are extinct, our daily life routine seems so tough. The man is Habituated to comforts and once if they are lost and it becomes very tough to lead the life. It is very better to preserve the things rather than wasting them. It is also equal important to bring awareness among the people who simply waste without any cause. So, we must make use of things accordingly. In order to make this not happen we must follow some precautionary measures,
1. The Cool can be conserved by using Energy-efficient bulbs.
2. We can use stairs rather than the list provided. This is also a physical exercise to our body.
3. The pressure cookers can be used to save the fuels such as kerosene ,LPG, etc.
4. Renewable gases like a LPG and CNG can be used to preserve them.
5. You can go on a bicycle to the nearest places rather than using a motorcycle or a car. This reduces the uses of petrol and also a healthy exercise.
6. Monitor the maintaining schedules accordingly.
7. We can also reduce the uses of coal and petroleum by using the renewable sources of energy like hydraulic energy etc.
Coal and petroleum are non-renewable resources, so it’s very important to conserve them. We can conserve them by the alternating methods.