MemberMay 15, 2021 at 8:43 pm::
Human body is primarily made up of cells these cells combine to form cell organelles, organelles further combine to form tissues, moving forward tissues biologically combine to form organs these organs further come together and constitutes various organ system which the human body is made up of. The human body is a very complex mechanism consisted of various organ systems each specified to do its particular job.
Sense organs are a very vital part of the human body and serves a lot of important need, human beings have five sense organs namely:
1. EYE: The eyes are situated in the upper part of the forehead; human beings have a pair of eyes which helps then with vision to see the world around and witness the beauty of nature at its fullest.
2. EAR: Ears are situated at the two extremes of the human face and it also comes in a pair and helps human beings to hear various sound which comes in the frequency range audible by human beings.
3. NOSE: Nose is situated just under the eyes and each human being has one single nose which helps them to smell, this is a very vital sense organ.
4. TONGUE: Tongue is situated inside the mouth and it consists of taste buds and help humans to taste.
5. SKIN: Skin is the largest organ in the human body and is all over the human body providing a cover to save all the inner organs and gives us the sense of every kind of touch.