MemberMay 17, 2021 at 3:06 pm::
Triangles are closed polygon with three sides. It has three sidesand three vertices. It also has three angles. The sum of the three interior angles is equal to 180 degrees. Moreover, the sum of the two sides is always greater than the third side.
Triangles are classified on the basis of sides and angles.
On the basis of sides, there are three triangles:
1. Scalene Triangles: A scalene triangle is a triangle whose length of a side is not equal to each other. The interior angles are also different in the scalene triangle.
2. Isosceles Triangles: An isosceles triangle is a triangle whose length of the two of the three sides is equal. And the angles equal to the opposite sides are equal to each other. In this triangle two equal sides and two equal angles are present.
3. Equilateral Triangles: An equilateral triangle is a triangle whose all sides are equal in length. Thus all the interior angle is equal and is of the magnitude of 60 degrees.
On the basis of angles, there are also three types of triangles:
1. Acute Triangles: A triangle whose all three interior angles are less than 90 degrees, then it is an acute triangle.
2. Obtuse Triangles: A triangle whose one out of three interior angles is greater than 90 degrees, then it is an obtuse-angled triangle
3. Right-angled Triangles: A right triangle is a triangle in which one of the angles is 90 degrees and the side opposite to it will be the longest side called the hypotenuse.