MemberMay 17, 2021 at 9:34 pm::
Subhas Chandra Bose was an iconic person that played a prominent role in the Freedom Struggle of India.
Bose was born on the year 1897. No one knew then that what awaits his future then. Bose belonged to a sophisticated family. He has received proper education from a very young age. He has a degree in philosophy as well. The culture of patriotism was so bodily built in his character that he rose as one of the imminent figures in the battle of independence.
Bose coined the term ‘swaraj’ which means self-governance. He also gave birth to the slogan ‘Jai Hind‘, which means Long Live India. He joined the INC in the year 1921. Later he was also the elected head of All India Congress. He has inspired so many people or so many youths to join the Indian Freedom Movement.
1. Bose has a clear head. Hence, he never stepped down or tried to escape after the movements. In the year 1925, he was captured and sent to prison.
2. He was nominated as the president for INC in the year 1927. But later he resigned from his post due to conflicts with Gandhiji.
3. His ‘swaraj‘ gave people the confidence to form self-sufficient reforms and establishments.
4. He was a strong believer in non-violence, unlike Mahatma Gandhi.
This encouraged much youth to channelize their anger to something worthful towards the country.
5. With his ideologies he led to the foundation of the All India Forward Bloc in 1939.
6. He has raised his voice against the decision of Britishers to forcefully drag Indians to their war during World War II. He was arrested later.
7. He escaped and went to Germany where he tried to take Nazi help to demolish British rule.
8. He later formed the most remarkable army, ie. the ‘ Azad Hind Fauj‘ or the Indian National Army when he was in Japan, where he set the slogan: “Give me blood, and I shall give you freedom!”
9. The INA played a major role in capture the North-Eastern parts of India. But due to lack of support, the company failed to carry on further.
SC Bose has given India some essential ideologies and concepts. The ideologies later was been idolized and adapted by many.
However, the death of this legend is yet highly suspicious and doubtful.
His death was staged as a plane crash. But as his body was never found. Hence, we don’t know what happened to him. It’s still a mystery.