Activity › Discussion › Environment › Environment › Reply To: Environment
AnushreeMemberMay 17, 2021 at 11:45 pm::
Pollution is the action of contamination of the natural resources basically through things done by human. Standing at this date pollution is a term which we all are well acquainted with. The ever-increasing pollution is degrading the quality of air we breathe, food we eat and the water we drink. The major types of pollution predominant are:
1. Air Pollution
2. Water Pollution
3. Soil Pollution and
4. Sound pollution
Its high time for us to stand strong against this and follow measures to control pollution, some of the measures which we all can adopt are:
1. Reduce the generation of non-biodegradable wastes such as plastic.
2. Discard bio-degradable and non-bio-degradable wastes in separate bins.
3. Avoid immersing of wastes into water bodies.
4. Walk or cycle small distances.
5. Use public vehicles instead of personal ones this reduces the burning of fossil fuels and thus reduces the emission of toxic gases.
6. Reduce the use of machineries which emits CFC’s and other harmful gases.
7. Avoid loud music in parties.
8. Avoid unnecessary honking.
9. Avoid dumping non-bio-degradable wastes into bare lands
If we all take these small steps it will definitely help in reducing the pollution, as a million small steps can really make a difference.