MemberMay 19, 2021 at 4:11 pm::
The word communication is derived from the Latin word “communis” which means to share. Communication is the mere art of exchanging the thought and idea from one person to another through either verbal mode or any written mode. Effective communication is a necessity is today’s world without communication skills a person is not considered to be properly qualified for any kind of professional work. But all of us at some point of the time or other have faced difficulties to communicate due to various reason this problem is termed are BARRIER TO COMMUNICATION there are various kinds of barriers to communication we will be discussing some of them here:
1. ENVIRONMENTAL BARRIER: We often face some loud noise due to some constructional activities or activities by some other nearby person we also witness interruption and at times physical discomfort this is termed as Environmental barrier.
2. PSCHOLOGICAL BARRIER: We generally do not feel comfortable to communicate or exchange our thoughts with people with whom our psychology does not match this barrier is termed as Psychological barrier.
3. LANGUAGE BARRIER: People speaking different languages are often unable to speak or understand other languages and thus when they get to interact with people from other origin they fail to do so.
4. PERSONAL BARRIER: At times people suffer from physical challenges such as being deaf or dumb at this point, they are not able to communicate due to some personal problem of their own.
5. DEMOGRAPHICAL BARRIER: At times one particular language has variety of accents and people living in different landforms use them and it often turns out to be a communication barrier.
6. ATTITUDINAL BARRIER: At times due to the attitude of the other person people do not feel comfortable to communicate, this at times turns out to be very serious and results in being a communication barrier.