MemberMay 19, 2021 at 6:00 pm::
Yes, It is good to have a Tulasi Plant at home. And the best place for the plant is in the east, you can also place it near the window or in the balcony in the north or the north-east direction. Ensure that it gets sufficient sunlight and always keep the plant in odd numbers like 1, 3, 0r 5. Never place things such as brooms, shoes, or dustbins around the plant. It attracts negative energy in the house. Do keep the area around the plant neat and clean. Always place flowering plants near the plant. It brings growth and good luck to the family.
1. It can be used as medicine. It can cure cough and cold easily.
2. The plant keeps mosquitoes away with its mosquito-repellent qualities.
3. Keeping this plant at home purifies the air. It is believed that the tulsi plant absorbs toxic gases like sulfur dioxide, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, etc., from the air.
4. Tulsi plant creates a pleasant aroma that keeps the surroundings fresh.
5. The presence of tulsi plants helps in eliminating stress.