Activity › Discussion › General Discussion › What are the most common questions asked in a job interview? › Reply To: What are the most common questions asked in a job interview?
SoniyaMemberMay 20, 2021 at 1:16 am::
Interviews can be a tough thing to handle but the task becomes easy if you are already prepared. It is better to be prepared with some questions which are commonly asked in the interview by everyone and if you know the answers to these questions and you are able to answer these questions confidently then you will surely make your first impression very good which will increase your chances of selection. Here are some common interview question which are asked almost every interview :
1. Tell me something about yourself?
2. What is the educational background and where have you done your schooling from?
3. What do you seek to learn from this job or internship?
4. How do you think you can add value to our organisation?
5. Do you have any past experience with regarding this job?
6. What are your dreams and aspirations?
7. What are your hobbies and how do you like to spend your leisure time?
8. What do you do when you are stuck in a situation and you don’t find the way out?
9. Tell a short story about yourself which highlights your values?
10. Why do you think you are the best candidate for this job?
11. Share a past experience where were you not able to complete the task in the given time?
12. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
13. If you don’t talk to earn money what would be the thing that you would be found doing?
14. Why are you passionate about this job?
15. Why did you leave your previous job?
Answering to some of these questions may be tricky but it is always advised to answer genuinely and truthfully. Avoid telling any lies or creating fake scenarios as this may lead to your rejection. Always try to keep a subtle smile and never let the judges feel that you are nervous.