MemberMay 22, 2021 at 12:04 am::
Education is very important for an individual to grow in life. Some of the reasons for importance of education are:-
1. Makes people better citizens- Education makes an individual a better person. They can understand the difference between good and bad. They can develop morals and take decisions accordingly.
2. Better pay jobs- A person can get a high paid job if they are educated. This is the reason behind India has such high availability of cheap labor. Majority of the population is uneducated. Research shows that an educated person is much more financially capable and stable then an uneducated one.
3. Creates employment- Educated people are more likely to be employed then an educated person. It is very important for a country to have high employment rate as it inreases the overall GDP of the country.
Contribution to the society- An educated person can contribute to the society in a better way than an uneducated person. One can become a sceintist, doctor, teacher, businessman etc. Education is very important for the development and growth of an individual.
4. Creates equal opportunities- If a person is uneducated they do not have the same opportunities to grow as compared to an educated one. Education helps in creating equal opportunities for people to grow and develop. It is very essential for poor countries like India. The people can get rid of poverty through education.
5. Increase standard of living- If an individual is educated his standard of living increases as he can find a better paying job and use it to increase his standard of living. An educated person is more happy and satisfied with his life then an uneducated person. Education gives a person to change his/her life.
The world is constantly changing and we need to be educated and learn those changes in order to survive. It is a basic fundamental right for everyone in India to right to education.