MemberMay 22, 2021 at 3:15 pm::
Mobile phones now a days have become an integral part of our lives. Every moment for every little work we need the assistance of mobile. Mobile phones have made the lives of human beings much easier. In the early days mobile phones were manufactured only for calling purpose but in today’s date it is multifunctional. We start our day with the alarm of our mobiles and end it by saying good night through it to our friends and families. Mobile phones have become an absolute necessity these days simultaneously they are user friendly and easy to carry. But every thing comes with its own advantages and disadvantages:
1. It can be used for communication purpose.
2. Students can use it for educational purpose to attend lectures, solve assignments and take examinations.
3. We can also do our necessity such as shopping any kind of material through it.
4. It can be used to keep in touch with friends and families through social media.
It has various other features which all of us use on a daily basis such as camera, calendar, torch, F.M Radio, voice recorder and many more.
1. It addicts children a lot and lead to many problems such as eyesight disorder and concentration issues.
2. It is a machine and at times fails to understand human needs.
3. It reduces human capabilities.
4. It has promoted video games as a result children now a days don’t go to play outdoors and are becoming victims of obesity.