MemberMay 22, 2021 at 11:43 pm::
Different months are named on the basis of different language intellects and beliefs. Here is listed reasons behind naming different months differently:
1. January- in honor of Roman god Janus.
2. February- in honor of Roman festival of purification.
3. March- in honor of Roman god Mars.
4. April- it is considered as time when earth produces new fruits.
5. May- in honor of Greek goddess Maia.
6. June- in honor of Roman goddess Juno.
7. July- in honor Roman emperor Julius Caesar.
8. August- in honor of Roman emperor Augustus Caesar.
Remaining months are named on the basis of latin words.
I hope this answer helps!😊