MemberMay 24, 2021 at 11:07 am::
Pollution means to degrade the quality of natural resources by human activities and even with natural process. The agents that causes pollution is called as pollutants. Water pollution can be defined as increasing contamination of water by several pollutants.
Water as we know is very important for us . We live without food for approx 10 days but we can’t live without water for more than 2-3 days. Water is our need.
1. People are polluting water in many ways like industrial waste is directly released to the river water and get mixed . This effect the life of aquatic animals and also river water is effected.
2. Hospital waste is very hazardous , if it releases into river the whole river become poisonous. If any animal drink this water they will ultimately die.
3. Poor drainage system . Drain water get mixed with river water and hence it also get effected.
4. In villages people bath their cattles in the river water this will make it unfit for drinking.
5. Tourist visiting to the beach throw plastic waste ,wrapper into the sea and hence causes pollution.
Water pollution is effecting us in many ways :- scarcity of clean drinking water , pollution of river sometimes if drain water get mixed and the river water become a breeding place of mosquito . Many aquatic life get disturbed.
So there is a need of hour to save water as it is a limited resources.