MemberMay 25, 2021 at 1:07 am::
Water is one of the most important resource we have on our planet. All living beings such as animals, plants and human need water for the proper functioning on there systems. Water has various importance in everyone’s lives but today due to the involveness of factories and chimneys waste the water of the seas and oceans are getting polluted.
Even though we have a lot of river and oceans but the water they have is very salty and contains garbage and harmfull chemicals which come out from the factories and cannot be consumed directly. That means only some amount of water is appropriate for intake. We should use the water effectively and make sure it is not wasted. We can reuse water in many ways possible and should save them from getting polluted.. Some of the ways of saving the water from getting polluted are:-
• Dispose toxic chemicals properly.
• Do Not Pour Fat and Grease Down the Drain
• Use Phosphate-Free Detergent and Dish Cleaner
• Dispose of Medical Waste Properly.
• Report water polluters
• Lessen down meat consumption.
• Eat more organic food.
• Wash your car or outdoor equipment where it can flow to a grassed area instead of a street.
• Don’t pour your motor oil down the storm drain. Take it to the nearest auto parts store.
• Pick up litter and throw it away in a garbage can.
• Go for non-toxic and biodegradable cleansers.
• Avoid plastic containers and go for steel or fibre containers.
• Make sure to clear your water tanks regularly and use alum.
• Do not let the garbage or toxic chemical from the factories go to the seas and oceans.
• Do not waste water. Try to reuse as much as possible like bathing pet in the lawn so that the water gets absorbed by the grass.