MemberMay 25, 2021 at 11:29 am::
Maintaining personal hygiene is equally very important for us. Regular bathing , cleaning up our hairs , teeth , wearing neat and clean clothes make us healthy. So as per the question brushing of teeth is very important :-
1. Every day we are advised to clean up our teeth twice in a day because our buccal cavity is full of bacterias that causes cavity brushing will kill the bacteria present in your buccal cavity.
2. Also when you wake up a faul smell is coming from your mouth . This is also caused by the bacteria so just to remove this kind of faul smell you need to brush up your teeth .
3. If you are not brushing your teeth regular your teeth become yellow and thus you feel shame while talking to someone.
4. Brusing will remove left over part of eating . While eating some of the left over get in teeth.
5. Brushing regularly will make your teeth stronger and for life long.
That’s why brushing of teeth is very important.
Yes, drinking water without brushing your teeth is good as it has Ph of 8.9 that is very good and have nutritious value also. It will clean our oesophagus and stomach. If you have dark circle , than apply this saliva over there it will be very helpful to you.
Hope you will be satisfied with my answer.