MemberMay 26, 2021 at 3:55 pm::
Before writing this answer, I literally didn’t know what is “Tower of Hanoi”. After googling for hours and watching youtube I grasp the knowledge of what it is. So here are the few things which I have learned.
The Tower of Hanoi is a mathematical problem that compromises three rods and multiple disks. Initially, all the disks are placed on one rod that too on one over the other in ascending order forming a cone-shaped tower.
The aim of this problem is to move the pile of disks from the initial rod to another rod. as per these rules:
1. No larger disk cannot be placed on top of a smaller disk.
2. Only one disk can be moved at a particular time.
3. A disk can only be moved if it is the uppermost disk in the rod.
Let’s consider the rod A, B, and C and the disk 1, 2, and 3 which are placed on rod A as shown in fig. Follow these steps to solve the Tower Of Hanoi.
1.Move the 1st disk from A to C.
2. Move the 2nd disk from A to B.
3. Move the 1st disk from C to B.
4. Move the 3rd disk from A to C.
5. Move the 1st disk from B to A.
6. Move the 2nd disk from B to C.
7. Move the 1st disk from A to C.
And you’re problem is solved.