MemberMay 26, 2021 at 4:05 pm::
A pronoun is a word that takes the place of a noun let us know about the different types of pronoun.
1) Personal pronoun – personal pronoun are pronouns that represent people of things. The words you, me, they and us are the example of personal pronoun.
2) Possessive pronoun – Pronoun that shows ownership or possession are known as possessive pronounce. My, her, mine, your, theirs are some of the possessive pronoun.
3) Indefinite pronoun – These are those pronounce that do not refer to any particular person, place or thing. The word anything, each, few and many are examples of indefinite pronouns.
4) Relative pronoun – Relative pronouns are used to connect a clause or a phrase to another noun or pronoun. Who, whose, which, whoever, etc are some of the relative pronouns.
5) Intensive pronoun – Intensive pronoun in emphases other nouns and pronouns. Himself, myself, ourselves, etc are examples of intensive pronouns.
6) Demonstrative pronouns – Demonstrative pronouns point to something specific in a sentence. The words these, those, this, and that are examples of demonstrative pronouns.
7) Interrogative pronoun – Pronounce that introduce a question are known as interrogative pronouns. Who, what, why, etc are integrative pronouns.
8) Reflexive pronoun – Reflexive pronouns are used when the subject and object of a sentence refer to the same person, place or thing. Herself, himself, ourselves and themselves are examples of reflexive pronoun.