Activity › Discussion › General Discussion › What are the different ways to deal with pandemic anxiety? › Reply To: What are the different ways to deal with pandemic anxiety?
MemberMay 26, 2021 at 11:10 pm::
Pandemic anxiety can be healed in different ways. One must not let their morals down. It is important keep the mind occupied with one task or the other. Anxiety builds up when one spends time doing nothing and give their minds time to approach negative and sulking thoughts.
Here are certain tips one can follow to keep their day productive and free from anxiety:
1. Socialize with you friends online. You can schedule particular tine in a day and have small chit-chat or a game session with your friends. A little gossip never harms.
2. One must inculcate habit of reading. When you read, your mind gets away from daily struggle, helps enjoy the storyline and also builds your vocabulary.
3. Working out helps burning extra energy. Each day should have 15mins to an hour of workout session. It keeps mind active and keeps you fit too.
4. Yoga helps clear mind. Early morning or late afternoons are perfect for doing yoga. It keeps you fit and clears mind from toxic thoughts. It helps make decisions more effectively.
5. Approaching new hobbies is yet another chance to let go anxiety and have a pleasant state of mind.
I hope this answer helps!😊