Activity › Discussion › General Discussion › Precaution during a natural calamity. › Reply To: Precaution during a natural calamity.
GODHULIMemberMay 29, 2021 at 5:09 pm::
Natural Disasters are sudden dangerous life-threatening conditions that arise scientifically due to the disruption of nature. The consequences are devastating with all respect.
In nature, various kinds of disasters have a chance to occur.
Lets’ discuss what precautions must be taken from each of them:
It is a condition where there is a sudden movement of the ground and surface of the earth due to the shifting of tectonic plates beneath.
1. Find an open space to stand in. Avoid any high buildings, flats, or bungalows.
2. Staying away from high voltage lines and electric lamp posts is also extremely useful.
3. If one is locked in a house, he/she should look for a table and hide under it until the situation is calmed.
4. One must avoid elevators in all conditions.
They are excessive stormy weather conditions, that are created surrounding a low-pressure area and have the tendency to destroy or pull out anything that is in the way.
1. Once it is known that a cyclone is approaching, abandon everything and leave the place.
2. Keep yourself with the weather conditions of your area and the nearer areas too.
During Flood, the water is overflowed from the water bodies and reaches a higher level. The column and strength of the water gulp everything that is on its way marking the deaths of thousands of people.
It is considered to be the deadliest of all.
1. Avoid going or passing through bridges in all conditions.
2. Always move away to higher grounds.
3. One must never try to swim through the tides. They come at you at an excessive force that can throw you back at long distance
Tsunamis occur whenever there is an earthquake under the sea/ocean. This creates enormous waves that can destroy lives.
1. One should look for upper/higher lands immediately and move to one.
2. And one must avoid the debris that is hidden in the waves at all times.