MemberMay 30, 2021 at 11:06 pm::
Algebra deals with number theory, geometry, as well as analysis. It helps in solving the mathematical equations and helps to derive unknown quantities, like the bank interest, proportions, percentages. The variables are used to represent the unknown quantities that form the equations.
Here is the reason why should we learn algebra:
1. Algebra helps us to solve problems more quickly and easily than we could not only in mathematics but in the real world too.
2. Algebra is necessary to Master Statistics and Calculus. One could help us by making us wiser consumers of information and better employees and citizens. While other helps us in medical, engineering, science, computer modeling, etc. field.
3. Possessing a firm knowledge and understanding of algebra will make career-related changes easier.
4. Algebra is helpful in making financial decisions also. For example, people used it in choosing cell phone plans or when custom-ordering bookshelves for home.
5. Algebra reinforces logical thinking and can influence the thinking process.