MemberJune 1, 2021 at 8:11 pm::
pi s the ratio of the circumference of any circle to the diameter of that circle. However, it doesn’t depend on the size of the circle. This ratio will always equal pi.
In decimal form, we usually write the value of pi as 3.14. But pi is an irrational number having a value equal to 3.141592653589793238.
Few applications are listed below:
1. In basic mathematics, Pi is used to find the area and circumference of a circle.
2. Pi is also used in most calculations for building and construction, communications, music theory, air travel, quantum physics, etc.
3. NASA uses Pi on a regular basis to calculate trajectories of spacecraft.
4. Nature also uses pi, it can measure things like ocean waves, light waves, sound waves, river bends, radioactive particle distribution, etc.
5. Clock designers use pi when designing pendulums for clocks.