Activity › Discussion › Essay › What are the different types of etiquette in a public place? › Reply To: What are the different types of etiquette in a public place?
AnushreeMemberJune 2, 2021 at 6:21 pm::
Mannerism plays a very important role in a man’s life. Discipline is an integral quality which is to be built in a person since the tender age of their lives. Parents and school play an important role in building character and putting the essence of discipline into them as the tender age is the time when people learn what is good and what is bad and they also learn to groom themselves. Etiquettes and mannerism for, a very crucial part of discipline and grooming of a person.
There are some etiquettes and mannerism which everyone should follow while they are present in public places:
1) One should be polite and talk softly while in public rather shout and argue. One should take permission before speaking and should put forward their thoughts in a very clear manner.
2) While eating in public one should keep in mind that do not make any sound while chewing or openly chew food, also one should keep in mind all the table manners while eating food outside and not make the place dirty.
3) One should greet people and talk to people with a happy face this develops public relation.
4) One should never boast about themselves and respect others.
5) One should stand and sit in a proper posture and should take care of their body language as it makes a lot difference.