Activity › Discussion › Grammar & Vocabulary › Grammar & Vocabulary › Reply To: Grammar & Vocabulary
AashutoshMemberJune 10, 2021 at 11:29 pm::
Tranquility means in a state of peace or calm.
Some of the examples of the use of tranquility are given below:
1. They ate in silence then, enjoying the tranquility of mother natures’ work around them.
2. John’s tranquility steadied her, and she searched through the box.
3. They’re paying us for tranquility, not to witness your domestic problems, which should be handled in private, in a lawyer’s office.
4. It was located in an atmosphere of tranquility with a superb central location.
5. It had been a perfect day at a concert until the phone call came and tanked any semblance of tranquility into a mire of despair.
6. Tropical shower curtains are becoming popular focal points in many bathrooms, and decorating with a tropical theme lends a sense of tranquility to just about any room in your home.
7. In the practice of feng shui outdoor water features not only add a sense of calm and tranquility to the area, but also attract positive chi resulting in increased harmony, balance, and prosperity.
8. Knowing how to recognize the symptoms of stress, and following the techniques to reduce and reverse it, will not only improve your short-term symptoms but will also lengthen your life and bring calm and tranquility back into your mind.
9. Through her various applications, she offers customers tips on how to create harmony and tranquility in new environments (including workplaces), and even advises home sellers about selling their properties.
10. The tranquility is so wonderful you won’t want to leave.
11. Cabins are generally minimalist, with the highlight of each stateroom being the signature “Tranquility Bed” – a restful focal point with an extra-thick mattress, luxury sheets, down duvets, and abundant throw pillows.