MemberJune 21, 2021 at 7:26 pm::
Pollution is growing with each passing day with the increasing use of artificial things and toxic chemicals which gives us unsustainable pleasure. We are witnessing the growing air, water, land, sound pollution in our everyday life and are also gradually understanding the importance of reducing them so here are some steps which can really help in reducing environmental pollution:
1. We should engage more and more in afforestation, a greater number of plants will increase the oxygen supply as well as keep the rain cycle proper and provide us with all the necessary things like food, shade in summers, providing home to animals and birds and many more.
2. We should try to reduce deforestation as much as possible it joins in soil erosion and degrade the quality of environment and air as the amount of oxygen decreases.
3. We should start following the three R’s i.e., Reduce, Reuse and Recycle for all the non-biodegradable items which we use such as products manufactured from plastic.
4. Wastes from factories should be treated before disposing off into the water bodies or dumping them into landfills.
5. The smoke emerging from various factories should also be treated before emitting from the chimneys.
6. The gadgets producing CFC’s or other toxic should be replaced or used less