Activity › Discussion › General Discussion › Why is it important to abide by the laws of the country? › Reply To: Why is it important to abide by the laws of the country?
ShivaniMemberJune 23, 2021 at 9:20 am::
People need to comply with the law, as
1. The rights and give them the win. they are not to offend them.
2. Laws have been passed in order to protect them.
3. They have been designed in order to keep the peace in the society.
4. We have to play by the rules in order to have a disciplined society.
5. If you are acting in accordance with the law, it can save your life.
Laws to protect our common security, and the protection of the rights of citizens from the abuse of other people, companies and the Government. We will have the heart to help care for our common security. They are in local, state, and national levels, and include things such as: food safety laws.