Activity › Discussion › Essay › How can we save environment? › Reply To: How can we save environment?
AnushreeMemberJuly 3, 2021 at 10:56 pm::
Our environment produces us with all the basis necessities which we require to sustain life. Environment produces us with the oxygen we breathe, food we eat, water we drink, it also produces home to animals and birds. But we human beings are constantly using the nature for our own development and thus are polluting it in turn which is degrading the quality of the environment and which in turn degrades the place where we live in.
1. We should engage ourselves in afforestation, planting a greater number of trees will be the greatest step to heal our mother earth as more plants will produce more oxygen also it will provide us with all the basic needs.
2. We should reduce the use of plastic and other non-biodegradable waste and should reduce, reuse and refuse the use of non-biodegradable waste.
3. We should reduce the practice of deforestation; it reduces the oxygen supply and also is responsible for soil erosion.
4. We should reduce the use of electronics which emits cfc and other harmful elements and should also work towards replacing them with less harmful elements.
5. We should use more of public vehicle this will reduce the smoke emission and thus will reduce air pollution.
6. We need to treat waste materials before dumping them into water bodies.