Activity › Discussion › Environment › What is Ozone Hole and can it harm humans or our environment? › Reply To: What is Ozone Hole and can it harm humans or our environment?
MemberJuly 27, 2021 at 3:23 pm::
Ozone layer is the third part of earth’s atmosphere. It is a protector of nature, the Ozone layer prevents the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun from coming on the earth’s surface. But in some previous times the ozone layer is becoming thin, and some holes are created in the ozone layer because of pollution and increasing the chemicals like chlorine and bromine in the atmosphere. The holes in the Ozone layer are called Ozone holes.
Ozone hole is very harmful for our environment as through this hole many harmful rays of sun come directly on the earth’s surface. For the reckless harm of nature by human beings these holes are increasing day by day. There are several ways the ozone holes harm our environment.Ozone layers prevent the ultraviolet rays from coming to the earth but because of the holes in the layer these harmful rays come into the earth and affect us and our nature.
- The ultraviolet rays increase the chemicals in the atmosphere, which come in the land through rain which is called acid rain, acid rain harms the environment , plants,and human beings. Famous heritage places like the Taj Mahal are affected by acid rain.
- Pollution increases because of ozone holes, so it naturally creates harmful greenhouse gases in the environment, which causes global warming. In this time global warming is serious problem on the earth.
- Many diseases are created because of the ultraviolet rays, it affects human beings so badly. Disease like skin cancer, eye cataracts and immune deficiency disorders.
- The acid rains pollute our environment, it pollutes air, water and soil. The trees consumed the polluted water and soil and became affected. Human beings also use the polluted water and soil and inhale the polluted air.
- Ozone holes also created polluted atmosphere in the earth. Which made various harms on human beings and nature.