MemberJune 22, 2023 at 3:13 pm::
(Important words are highlighted in bold.)
- The Taj Mahal is a beautiful white marble mausoleum located in Agra, India.
- It was built by a king named Shah Jahan during the 17th century.
- Shah Jahan was a Mughal emperor who ruled over a large part of India.
- He built the Taj Mahal as a monument and a final resting place for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
- The Taj Mahal is considered one of the most remarkable architectural achievements and is now recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.