MemberJune 22, 2023 at 5:22 pm::
Following are the adaptation of a fish:
1. Swim bladders allow fish to maintain an appropriate level of buoyancy
2. Streamline body for better hydrodynamics.
3. Presence of Gills allowing them to respirate underwater by absorbing oxygen from the water.
4. There body is cover with slippery scales allowing the fish to swim through the water with very little drag and also makes it difficult for other organism to attach to the fish.
5. The presence of fins in fish aids in swimming. They are also used to maintain the position of a fish during movement, and steering of fish in water. They also help in the propulsion of the fish.