MemberJune 22, 2023 at 5:23 pm::
There are several types of energies, the most important ones being :
1) Mechanical energy – is the energy stored in objects; as objects move faster, more energy is stored. Examples of motion energy include wind, a flowing river, a moving car, or a person running.
2) Sound energy – is the movement of energy through substances. It moves in waves and is produced when a force makes an object or substance vibrate. There is usually much less energy in sound than in other forms of
3) Gravitational energy – is a form of potential energy. It is an energy associated with gravity or gravitational force – in other words, the energy held by an object when it is in a high position compared to a lower position
4) Electrical energy is the movement of electrons (the tiny particles that makeup atoms, along with protons and neutrons). Electrons that move through a wire are called electricity. Lightning is another example of electrical
5) Thermal energy – is created from the vibration of atoms and molecules within substances. The faster they move, the more energy they possess and the hotter they become. Thermal energy is also called heat energy.