MemberDecember 21, 2023 at 11:04 am::
Definitely Origami, the art of paper folding can be used to create decorative as well as functional objects.
Following are the examples:
· It can be used to create different types of boxes to store your accessories
· Origami folding techniques can be modified to make envelopes that are ideal for storing letters, or even serving as packing for gifts
· Bookmarks made with this technique can make you want to read your books more. Check out this video for a bookmark tutorial: https://youtu.be/BEwl0fvqo18?si=1ds51QgfBYrxYHB4
· It can be used to create paper organisers or partitions to keep your desk clean
· Some paper folding techniques can also be used to fold cloth napkins, however they are not truly origami. These methods provide beautiful and fun patterns for table arrangements
· Origami techniques can also be used to create a functional paper bag to hold light weighted objects
· Some advanced origami patterns can be used to make useful objects like paper cups or even cutlery made of origami, as well as ornamental items like paper flowers
Even though Origami is commonly associated with decorative objects, the fundamentals of folding can be imaginatively applied to the design of useful products. The Origami folding technique can be hone with practice and experiments while having fun.
For more origami tutorial, click on this link: https://youtu.be/_hsocwFnCUY?si=Rhs_3VQu4PGf6m9z