“The death of the forest is the end of our life”.
— Dorothy Stang
Definition of Deforestation:
Deforestation, clearance, clearcutting, or clearing is the removal of a forest or stand off trees from land that is then converted to non-forest use. Deforestation can involve conversion off forest land to farms, ranches, or urban use.*
Reasons of Deforestation:
Deforestation is occurring wherever in the world for various reasons that vary from place to place and region to region. Huge spaces of rainforests in various tropical nations have been annihilated to part of make different types of oil extraction, different types of plantation etc. The expanding worldwide interest for wood items have increased the risk of many ancient forests around the world, regardless of fact whether it is for paper items, furniture or fuel.
Finishing deforestation is the most obvious opportunity we need to settle our environment, save natural life species and also protect our well-being. One should protect trees regardless of anything, it should a mutual responsibility of each and every person.
What can we do?
– One should plant trees or plants as such they can.
– One should use less paper products, as paper is extracted from trees.
– One should recycle papers and cardboards.
– One should try using recyclable products.
– One should avoid buying woods.
– One should practise eco-friendly foresting.
– One should avoiding cutting tress for residential use.
– One should avoid use a lot Palm oil.
– One should avoid use products which emit a alot of gasses which are harmful for the environment.
– One should use only sustainable wood products.
– One should avoid purchasing products which causes a lot of harm to the environment.
– One should promote organic products, which causes less harm to the environment.
– One should also try donate money to organisation who promote afforestation.