MemberMay 23, 2021 at 8:09 pm::
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Corona virus -2 otherwise known as SARS-CoV-2 or Covid 19 is a pandemic which is triggered and now amplifying great amount of crisis all around the globe have affected the lifestyle of almost every person. It was a novel strain of pre existed corona virus . The epicentre of Covid 19 is considered as a market in Wuhan, China. The virus spread so rapidly that it was able to infect people from different countries within a short span of time. Many countries where unaware of the fatality of the virus and this led to the super spread of the disease. People affected with Covid 19 exhibited symptoms like suffocation, lung diseases, headache, diarrhoea ,joint pain ,fever and vomiting . If not given necessary attention and care it may often leads to death. The genetic variation exhibited by the virus is another concern . The virus can adapt itself to various resistances. So it is necessary to take preventive methods against the virus. Keeping atleast 12 feet distance, wearing a proper face mask ( face shield also suggested along with face mask) . Washing hands with soap and water after every visit outside house . Sanitize house and surroundings . Avoid involving with family and friends after going outside . It is necessary that we have keep ourselves vigilant during this tough period only sound preventive measures would resist the spreading atleast to some extent .
MemberMay 24, 2021 at 12:02 am::
how does covid-19 spread??
1) It’s assumed that the virus spreads mostly from person to person. It can spread by respiratory droplets when an infected person coughs or sneezes, or between individuals who are in near contact with one another (within around 6 feet). These droplets may fall onto surrounding people’s mouths or noses, or they may be inhaled into the lungs.
2) COVID-19 may also be contracted by touching a substance or object that has the virus on it and then touching their mouth, nose, or eyes, according to the CDC, although this is not considered to be the primary way the virus spreads.
3) The easiest way to stop getting sick from COVID-19 is to stay away from it.
PROTECTION FROM COVID-19
We should follow all the healthy practices to protect ourselves from the Covid-19. All the rules and regulations stated by the WHO and our government shall be followed by every person.
Some of the rules are given below to protect one from the covid-19:
1) Never touch your face, mouth eye, or any object without washing your hands when you come from outside or when you are outside.
2) Since being in a public spot, whether after blowing your nose, crying, or sneezing, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
3) When you do go out in public, keep at least 6 feet away from sick people and exercise social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet away from others.
4) If you do go out in public or when you are with people, use a fabric face mask to protect your mouth and nose. If you get sick, the fabric face mask will shield others. Do not use it on infants under the age of two, someone who has trouble breathing, or someone asleep, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without help. Find out more.
5) When coughing or sneezing, use a towel to cover the nose and mouth and discard the tissue after use. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your forearm or sleeve instead of your hands.
6) Frequently touched surfaces should be cleaned and disinfected regularly. Tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, chairs, laptops, tablets, keyboards, sinks, toilets, faucets, and countertops are among the items that fall into this category.