Interjuction and conjunction both are the parts of speech.
Conjunction are the words that is used for joining other words, phrases or sentences. For example :- yet , so , but , and etc.
There are basically three types of conjunction:-
1. Co – ordinating conjunction
A coordinating conjunctions is a word that joins two elements of equal grammatical rank . They can join two verbs , two nouns , two adjectives etc.
1. Anna likes to read and write .
2. She objected at first but finally submitted .
3. You’re going to have a little sister or brother.
2. Sub- ordinating conjunction
A subordinating conjunctions is simply the word / words that is used to join a clause to another clauses.
1. Even if sky is falling down you’ll be my only.
2. I am staying because it’s snowing.
3. Correlative conjuction
Correlative conjuction works in pair to join words , phrases or clauses.
1. I can have either cola or tea .
2. Neither georage nor his brother is very tall.
It is used to express feelings.
Hurray ! We won the match.
Ahh it’s too hot.