MemberMay 10, 2021 at 1:06 pm::
These days it’s hard to get overwhelmed once in a while. Between juggling work, family, and other commitments, you can become too stressed out and busy. But you need to set time aside to unwind or your mental and physical health can suffer.
Here some tips to manage your stress
1) EXERCISE – Working out regularly is one of the best ways to relax your body and mind. It helps to improve your mood.
2) RELAX YOUR MUSCLES –
When you are stressed, your muscles get tense. You can help loosen them up on your own and refresh your body by
● Enjoying a massage
● Taking a hot bath or shower
● Getting a good night’s sleep
3) DEEP BREATHING – Stoping and taking a few deep breath can take the pressure off you right away.
4) EAT WELL – Eating a regular, well – balanced diet with the help you fell better in general. It also help control your mood.
5) TALK ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS
If things are bothering you, talking about them can help lower your stress. You can talk to family members, friends a trusted clergyman, your doctor or a therapist.
6) GO EASY ON YOURSELF – Accept that what you are and love your self because you deserve it.
If you can’t identify the main cause of your stress or if you can’t control your stress try keeping a stress journal.
MemberMay 12, 2021 at 12:28 pm::
Tension during exam times is quite common. Often children get overwhelmed by the upcoming exams due to pressure or stress.
Some signs of stress:
1. Having trouble sleeping.
2. Lack of motivation.
3. Feeling sick.
4. Upset stomach.
6. Maintaining distance from friends.
Now, the question arises why do children are stressed during exam time?
1. They worry about failing that exam.
2. Want to do really well in that exam.
3. They find it hard to understand what they’re studying.
4. Competition with others.
5. Don’t have much confidence in themselves.
6. Don’t feel prepared.
7. Didn’t get much time to prepare.
8. Pressure from family to get good marks.
9. Something else might be happening in their life.
These are some sign and reason that you might feel during exam stress and can prove lethal to your mental as well as physical health.
To cope up with studies and to get rid of these stress, here are some tips:
1. Stick to your routine: Sticking to your routine will boost your health and you will feel confidence. Sleep, eat and wake up daily at regular time. It will grow your confidence.
2.Eat a balanced Diet: Eating well will give you energy. Not only to your body but mind also. It will energize your mind and will increase it efficiency.
3. No to Energy drinks: Often children make this common mistakes. They go for energy drinks to give them energy and feel motivated but it has a diverse effect. It might boost your mind for a short period of time but eventually get on your nerves making you feel more worried. Drink water instead.
4. Exercise: Exercising can calm you down, increase your metabolism and make you feel more relax.
5. Discuss about your problems: Always discuss about your problems whenever you feel stressed. If things are bothering you talk with your family or friends. It will lower your stress.
Try this 5 steps and you will never feel stressed again.
MemberMay 10, 2021 at 12:32 pm::
Tension is a condition of mind where you start overthinking and starts worrying very hard about every single problem you have. Now the point is, everyone in this world have problems, but it doesn’t mean that every single person takes tension. No, because if we think practically you are Hurting your mind and body, where if we say that you are that emotional person its tough for you to overcome tension.
1) Do yoga and meditation. These two are most effective ways to forget your tension and gives you felling of self love so that you stop hurting your mind and body. It will Provide you a stable state where you can figure out is it really worth to take tension and what are the possible opportunities or ways to overcome it.
2) Take a break or maintain distance from the thing that gives you tension.
3) Meet people whom you think can make you forget your tension or console you, make you feel happy.
4) Engage yourself in the work you love to do. But don’t over work yourself, it should give you peace of mind.
5) Think only positive thing about every situation, no matter how hard it is, create a shell of positivity around yourself. Do everything that gives you positive, good vibes.
That’s all you just have to create a feeling of self love for yourself.
MemberJune 5, 2021 at 12:28 am::
In this hard time which we are going through it is very important for us to stay fit mentally and physically. Physical health is generally taken very seriously but one the other hand mental health is something which is not even talked about. People are suffering from pandemic anxiety with is leading them to lack of confidence and depression. Mental health is also equally important infact it can be said that it is more important as a person suffering from physical pain but having stress free mental state can be cured within few days whereas person suffering from no physical health issue but struggling with mental health issues takes lot of years and specialised treatment for recovery . Healthy mental state can be maintained by practicing the stress management techniques. Some of them are-
1. Exercising and yogas:- These play a very important role in controlling our stress. Long breathing helps to relax our body ,normalise our pulse rate and oxygen rate.
Excercises like stretching and taking massages also helps body and mind to relax.
2. Taking breaks:- Taking break from the normal work schedule and doing thing which makes us happy helps in relieving stress . It can be cooking, dancing, singing. Anything which makes us happy.
Spending time doing our hobbies will help our mind to stop thinking in a particular direction which is causing stress or affecting mental peace.
3. Eating healthy:- Consuming balanced diet helps our body to stay healthy and healthy body leads to healthy mind.
4. Working on the problem:- Working on the problem and discussing with the specialised people helps in solving it which leads to better mental state and healthy mind.
5. Talk with people around:- Talking plays a very important role in releasing stress. Knowing about people around and most importantly surrounding people with same ambition and mind set gives a lot of support and motivation for a person.