Activity › Discussion › Environment › What are the 3R’s for saving the environment?
What are the 3R’s for saving the environment?Posted by Kumari on May 31, 2021 at 11:11 pm
What are the 3R’s for saving the environment? Suggest some things that can be reused by recycling?Nehal replied 2 years ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
SakchiMemberJune 1, 2021 at 7:29 am::
Environment is one of the most precious things . We live in this environment , it gives us everything needed and in return it only wants to save it or take care of it . But due to rapidly increase in the pollution the environment is brutally effected . The quality of environment is degrading . Also we have to face situation like extreme hot weather and extreme cold things. Drought is most common since long time . So literally we need to protect it .
There are some natural resources present in our environment we need to use it in sustainable manner so that it will be available for our future generations also . Three 3R’s of environment are
3. Recycle ♻️
It can be take in the sense to reduce that practice which are affecting the environment . It can be deforestation , air pollution, water pollution and many more . We should take initiative to reduce these kind of practice to save our environment .
It says one should use the reusable things . We should not through that material which can we use again . Like pen cover we can again use it by filling reffil to it.
Recycling means once you have use any product than aain recycle it and use it any other form . Like newspaper and filled copies can be recycled again to make papers or toilet paper . Water bottles can be recycled to again use it.
We must follow 3R’s of the environment to save it . Hope you will be satisfied with my answer.
SoniyaMemberJune 1, 2021 at 2:14 am::
Our environment is one of the most valuable possessions that we humans have received from our ancestors. Without presence of the environment we won’t be able to live and survive. Therefore we should take good care of the environment and reduce pollution.
Pollution has now it is become one of the most important problems that is being faced by the humankind. Pollution has led to a lot of Side Effects for the environment such as global warming climate change melting of glacier etc. The only way in which human beings can have a sustainable growth and save the environment is to control the pollution.
Pollution can be controlled in many ways and these ways are very simple and easy. You don’t need any special skills to take care of your environment you just need some dedication and you are good to go.
The 3 R’s basically stand for reduce recycle and reuse. With the help of the 3r we can take considerable care of our environment.
The first R stands for reduce means that we should reduce our dependability on products that are harmful for our environment such as plastics appliances that make use of chlorofluorocarbons and many such other things. Instead we can go for environmental friendly options such as cloth bags and paper bags in place of plastic bags etc.
The 2nd r stands for recycle. It is another great practice that helps us to make our environment pollution and litter free and promote cleanliness all around. In this method the have to recycle or basically upskill 2000 terms which we have already used earlier for example used pen frames and maybe plastics that have already been used and so on. This will serve our are needs for time being while also not increasing the litter in the environment further.
III R stands for reuse which clearly means reuse of old items that we have already discarded. If you don’t want to use this sentence you can donate it to some poor person who will be just happy to take them. Also this will help in making the environment little less polluted and is a very basic that can be done by anyone.
AnushreeMemberJune 2, 2021 at 7:03 pm::
We all are well aware of the pollution going around us and the way we human beings are degrading our environment with each passing day. We are facing environmental hazards such as air pollution, water pollution, land pollution, soil pollution, global warming and many more. At such point of time, it becomes extremely important for all of us to take some measures to take care of our environment. The place where all live and the place which we will be leaving behind for our future generation. We should also keep in mind that whatever we do should be sustainable and we ourselves are only accountable for everything we do.
The 3 R’S of saving the environment are:
1) REDUCE: We generate a lot of non-biodegradable wastes on a daily basis, some of which are not very essential and are also replaceable. Also, we should use public vehicle more often and reduce the use of public vehicle this will reduce the use of fossil fuels and thus result in lesser pollution.
2) REUSE: We should practice reusing plastic bottles and containers instead of just using it once and throwing this will help in reducing the pollution as plastic is non-biodegradable and harms the nature.
3) RECYCLE: Instead of dumping waste we should engage in recycling them and making goods out of trash this will reduce the pollution and toxic nature in the environment.
NehalMemberJune 2, 2021 at 11:56 pm::
REDUCE- The most ideal approach to oversee waste is to not deliver it. This should be possible by shopping cautiously and monitoring a couple of rules:
• Buy items in mass. Bigger, economy-size items or ones in concentrated structure utilize less bundling and normally cost less per ounce.
• Avoid over-bundled products, particularly ones loaded with a few materials like foil, paper, and plastic. They are hard to recycle, in addition to you pay more for the bundle.
• Avoid dispensable products, for example, paper plates, cups, napkins, razors, and lighters. Expendables add to the issue and cost more since they should be supplanted over and over.
• Buy solid products – ones that are all around fabricated or that convey great guarantees. They will last more, set aside cash over the long haul, and save landfill space.
• At work, make two-sided duplicates at whatever point conceivable.
• Maintain focal records instead of utilizing a few documents for people.
• Use electronic mail or primary release board.
• Use fabric napkins rather than paper napkins.
• Use a dishcloth rather than paper towels.
REUSE: It bodes well to reuse items. In some cases it takes innovativeness:
• Reuse items for a similar reason. Save paper and plastic packs, and fix broken machines, furniture and toys.
• Reuse items in an unexpected way. Utilize an espresso can to prepare a lunch; utilize plastic microwave supper plate as outing dishes.
• Sell old garments, machines, toys, and furniture in carport deals or promotions, or give them to a noble cause.
• Use reseal-capable compartments instead of saran wrap.
• Use a ceramic espresso cup rather than paper cups.
• Reuse staple packs or bring your own material sacks to the store. Try not to take a pack from the store except if you need one.
RECYCLE: Recycling is a progression of steps that takes a pre-owned material and measures, remanufactures, and sells it as another item. Start reusing at home and at work:
• Buy items produced using recycled material. Search for the reusing image or ask senior supervisors or sales reps. The reusing image implies one of two things – either the item is made of recycled material, or the thing can be recycled. For example, numerous plastic compartments have a reusing image with a numbered code that distinguishes what sort of plastic sap it is produced using. Nonetheless, the grounds that the compartment has this code doesn’t mean it tends to be handily recycled locally.
• Check assortment focuses and curbside pickup administrations to perceive what they acknowledge and start gathering those materials. These can incorporate metal jars, papers, paper items, glass, plastics, and oil.
• Consider buying recycled materials at work when buying material for office supply, office hardware, or assembling.
• Speak to head supervisors and request items and bundling that help cut down on squander, for example, recycled items and items that are not over-bundled.
• Buy items produced using material that is gathered for reusing locally.
• Use recycled paper for letterhead, copier paper, and pamphlets