Kidpid is built by PYPers from around the world, Kidpid is your very own space to learn, share, connect, collaborate, and simply belong!
What We believe
“The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values.” —William S. Burroughs
- Every child is unique and talented. We just need to find the right way to nurture the talent.
- Young brains are like sponges. They can easily learn new things.
- Children can only reach their potential by learning at their own pace.
- Self-learning is key for continuous learning and growth.
- Critical thinking and math skills are the basis of all future learning.
“What makes a child gifted and talented may not always be good grades in school, but a different way of looking at the world and learning.” — Chuck Grassley
- Internet provided us with an opportunity to empower methods of learning. Kidpid is an attempt to use this opportunity wisely.
- We curate and develop the educational curriculum and content for seamless learning and to develop perspective.
- The combined use of worksheets, mobile apps, crafts and activities can foster the learning process and make it easy to understand complex concepts easily.
- Here at Kidpid, you can start learning by collaborating with other young minds. You can share your ideas, ask for assistance, participate in quiz and competitions by sitting at your home.
- We provide guidance and resources for parents and teachers as well to find the correct way for children.