MemberMay 11, 2021 at 11:28 am::
The word communication has been derived from the Latin word communis ,which means to share or exchange. So, Communication is the process of sharing or exchanging information, ideas , feelings, or thoughts.
In another words, it is the act of transferring information from one person to another person. The person who send the message is called as encoder/ sender and the person who received the message is known as Receiver/ Decoder. There are basically two types of Communication:-
1. Verbal communications includes speaking skills..
2. Non – verbal communication :- Communication via writing skills.
Now, let’s understand the importance of Communication in our day to day life:-
1. Communication brings people together, closer to each other.
2. We learn different Communication skills like listening, writing, reading and speaking as well.
3. It bridges the gap between individuals and groups through flow of information and understanding between them.
4. It enables us to pass information to other people.