MemberMay 11, 2021 at 10:12 pm::
Our planet Earth today is facing a number of hazards among them one of the major hazards is GLOBAL WARMING which is a result of the reckless unsustainable development and activities caused by us humans. Global warming is the phenomenon of long-term heating of the Earth’s climate in which the temperature of the earth rises eventually forcing glaciers and ice caps to melt down and bring unavoidable changes in the climate leading to disastrous situations.
Increasing Global warming plays a key role in increasing the death rate of human and extinction of various species of plants and animals. Due to the melting of icecaps the water level in sees and oceans increases resulting in flood.
Its high time for us that we take global warming seriously and adopt measures which will help solving this global crisis, some of the measures which we can take are:
1. We will have to get indulged in planting a greater number of tress, and keep a check on deforestation.
2. Reduce the usage of fossil fuel to generate energy and switch to renewable energy instead.
3. Recycling non-biodegradable wastes will also play a major role in this drive.
4. We also need to switch from petrol and diesel to natural gas and electricity to run vehicles.
5. Reducing the toxicity of environment through dealing with various kinds of pollution will also help.
6. Reducing the emission of greenhouse gasses.
Most importantly we need to spread awareness and let people know about this global concern so that we can together join hands and solve this global crisis.