MemberMay 12, 2021 at 3:39 pm::
Water is one of the most important resource we have on our planet. All living beings such as animals, plants and human need water for the proper functioning on there systems. Water has various importance in everyone’s lives.
1. Helps plants in the process of photosynthesis:- Water helps plant to perform photosynthesis through which they produce there food for the living.
2. Water is needed to grow crops:- Water plays a very important role in production of cereals, vegetables fruits and many other things that we consume.
3. Water is very important for living body for the organs to perform there functions well.
4. Nowadays electricity is also produced from water know as hydroelectricity.
Without water existance of living being is not at all possible. Earlier we used to get water for free but now we are paying for it because the quantity and fresh water has decreased. Now as a responsible citizen we should be saving water as it will be beneficial to us only. And also so that the people of the next generation can also be able to enjoy there natural resources.
Even though we have a lot of river and oceans but the water they have is very salty and cannot be consumed directly. That means only some amount of water is appropriate for intake. We should use the water effectively and make sure it is not wasted.
Like for eg
• If you have a pet make him bath in the lawn so that the water is not wasted and the grasses are being watered from the same.
• Try taking shower in place of bathing as it requires lesser amount of water.
• Do rainwater harvesting where the water collected during raining is used for different day to day work.
• Take the amount of water that is needed in the glass for drinking if water is still left,put it in the plants.