MemberMay 27, 2021 at 9:25 am::
As we know there are basic four kinds of Communication skills these are:-
All these Communication skills are interconnected with each other. There is great importance to learn these skills for better Communication.
A good listener is the person who always asks after the activities to clear their concepts . Student who always clear his doubts will do better in their exams . We need to be a good listener and good speaker also.
If we don’t have proper knowledge about these skills we may fail to express our thoughts , feelings to the listener. This will become barrier of Communication.
It is very important to enhance our speaking skills. But we need to be good listener first before being a speaker.
1. As listening skills firstly imparts knowledge in yourself . If we are listening to someone like teacher, leader ,or anyone this will boost up your knowledge about the situation.
2. If you are a good listener than you can get the way how to speak . If you are attending any seminar or programs you can get idea how to speak.
3. You can correct your pronounciation while listening. Yes if you are listening a good speaker than your pronounciation will be improved.
4. We can get idea where to put stress , where to add punctuation marks.
5. It will also inhance your interpersonal communication skills like postures , gestures, body language , eye contact.
6. Your vocabulary will be improved if you are listening properly.
7. It is believed that if you can listening with your consciousness it will be memorise at that time only.
8. Finally you become a good speaker now.
Hope you will be satisfied with my answer.