Activity › Discussion › Essay › Write an essay on “Sources of entertainment in the pandemic.” › Reply To: Write an essay on “Sources of entertainment in the pandemic.”
MemberJune 8, 2021 at 1:14 am::
The pandemic has changed life in different ways for different people. Some have discovered a new way of life, while some find it difficult to make through their days. As a result have anxiety issues. Pandemic anxiety can be healed in different ways. One must not let their morals down. It is important keep the mind occupied with one task or the other. Anxiety builds up when one spends time doing nothing and give their minds time to approach negative and sulking thoughts.
Here are certain tips one can follow to keep their day productive and free from anxiety:
1. Socialize with you friends online. You can schedule particular tine in a day and have small chit-chat or a game session with your friends. A little gossip never harms.
2. One must inculcate habit of reading. When you read, your mind gets away from daily struggle, helps enjoy the storyline and also builds your vocabulary.
3. Working out helps burning extra energy. Each day should have 15mins to an hour of workout session. It keeps mind active and keeps you fit too.
4. Yoga helps clear mind. Early morning or late afternoons are perfect for doing yoga. It keeps you fit and clears mind from toxic thoughts. It helps make decisions more effectively.
5. Approaching new hobbies is yet another chance to let go anxiety and have a pleasant state of mind.
I hope this answer helps!😊