MemberJune 24, 2021 at 10:46 pm::
Summer is the brightest of all the four seasons, after the chilling winter the warmth of sun pleases us all and gives us a leave to wear comfortable clothes rather than the heavy woolen winter wears. But this bright season even has some dark sides or disadvantages such as:
1. Summers are mostly uncomfortable due to the scorching heat of the sun.
2. People also suffer from heat strokes and sun strokes which at times as so dangerous that can even take away lives.
3. The warm air “Loo” always blows making things dry and dehydrating us.
4. Dehydration is a major problem in these days and people easily fall sick in summers.
5. In summer the days are longer and the nights are shorter and thus we experience heat waves for the majority part of the day.
6. We human beings use air conditioner which emits the harmful CFC’s which in turn create environmental hazards such as penetrating the ozone layer and does expose us to the harmful ultraviolet rays of sun.
7. Doing field job becomes the toughest part in this scorching heat.