MemberJune 28, 2021 at 6:23 pm::
Everything comes with its own merits and demerits and the same happens with working from home, the present pandemic situation has compelled us all to work from our home as it is not safe to step out and go for work so here are some merits and demerits of the same:
1. Workers experience a complete freedom to work from their personal comfort zones and set the environment according to their personal choice.
2. There is no time wasted for travelling up and down to the workspace, as a result fuel is also saved which reduces environmental pollution as well as energy is also saved which can be invested in some other place,
3. There is no physical delay as everything is virtual.
1. There is less physical activity which is leading to medical problems like obesity.
2. Working from home for a long time can really be tedious as there is no change.
3. A dedicated place for a dedicated work increases concentration and productivity, the amount of work a person does in an office cabin the same can never be done sitting in one’s bedroom.
4. This is changing lifestyle and is harming the discipline of the public.