MemberJuly 8, 2021 at 9:34 pm::
Tuition classes are the extra class which a student takes apart from the classes of school or any institute to for better understanding of subject and topic and also students who are slow learner gets a lot of benefits from these tuition classes. But everything comes with its own advantages and disadvantages so does tuition classes so let’s see a few of them:
1. Students develop a better understanding and also does get a chance to revise things and practice more.
2. Students develop skills and grow their knowledge on the particular subject, as because these acts as booster classes and there as there are no pressure of syllabus so both students and teachers get a chance to explore and study the subjects and topics in greater depth.
3. It allows the students to feel free and ask as many doubts as they want as it does not have any time constraint.
1. Many students get indulged with friends and other attractions and thus do not utilize the time and opportunity properly in studying.
2. A lot of time gets invested in the journey to and from these classes.
3. Many times, both students and teachers do not consider it seriously and as a result the whole time and effort goes into vain.