MemberMay 17, 2021 at 11:56 am::
Hygiene is the daily practice of keeping ourselves as well as others and one’s surroundings clean to prevent infections, diseases and remain healthy and fit.
Maintaining good personal hygiene is the best way to protect us from diseases like the common cold and flu. It also prevents the diseases to spread from you to other people.
It does associate with social benefits too. Since maintaining personal habits involves washing your body and taking care of yourself every day. It also decreases the chances of body odor to spread and thus, prevents any chances of embarrassment at work or school.
What is Personal Hygiene?
1. Taking a bath and cleaning your body every day.
2. Washing your hands with soap whenever you use a toilet.
3. Brushing your teeth in the morning as well as in the evening.
4. Covering your mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing.
Why is personal hygiene important?
Good hygiene is vital because it helps prevent infections. It also helps your children from getting infected by dangerous diseases and spreading them to others. The germs that cause many diseases can be passed on through touching other people or contaminated surfaces. So one must maintain hygiene to keep them as well as others safe.
Some useful measures:
1. Carry your own water bottle and don’t share it with anybody.
2. Workers should provide cleaning material in the toilets and washrooms.
3. Everybody should maintain good personal hygiene.
4. Clear set of rules should be established at shared facilities regarding hygiene.
5. Do not leave any uneaten foodstuffs for longer periods as they aid microbial growth.
6. Use of Disinfectant to clean the area.
These simple measures seem trifling but they help tremendously to preserve our health and well-being.
MemberMay 17, 2021 at 12:12 pm::
Hygiene is something that is related to both physically and mentally . Hygiene describes to be clean . To just pull out dirt and glorify yourself. If we are taking a proper diet on time. We are taking proper amount of nutrients required for our body but after this also if we are weak and fall ill after a short intervals of time than we must check our hygiene practises although, it also impact on our body too.
If you visit to your doctor and ask him about maintaing hygiene they also tell you why it is so important.
1. Cleaning up is very important as it directly impact on your current mood. For example:- if you come home after spending a whole day in your office and you are very tired but your room is very messy as well as dirty than it will brutally impact on your mind and you become agressive . So clean and schedule room ( environmental hygiene) is very necessary for having a calm and polite behaviour.
2. It is said that dirty and unhygienic area are breeding place of number of arthropods , virus and fungus that indirectly effects to your health and leads to severe disease like diarrhoea and dysentery. It was also believed that bacteria replicate themselves at every twenty minutes and just calculate if you left over the unwashed plate for a whole night then you just can’t image it is now a breeding place of trillions of bacteria.
3. Maintaining personal hygiene is equally very important to keep us healthy . Un healthy lifestyle practices like not cutting your nails will affect you. Also to avoid severe fungal and bacterial growth you need to bath daily.
4. Mental hygiene:- it is also as important as maintaining personal and physical hygiene. As mental health will impact directly on our work. If we are mentally sound than we are capable to do work efficiently and result oriented. We must try to avoid that person who demotivate us. Always point out our flaws with no reason. Donot try to overthink in any situation.
Although we don’t need to be perfect we just wanted to be real. Thus , it is very important to maintain our personal hygiene .
MemberMay 17, 2021 at 6:39 pm::
Hygiene is the most important thing in daily life of humans. Humans are give much important to personal hygiene and mental hygiene. By having a good hygiene it is able to avoid much health and mental diseases. There are different types of hygiene including personal, mental, social etc… I am not completely accepting the hygiene is good. Because some times over hygiene leads us to a way of mental disorder. Have a good environment and personality, that is the main idea of hygiene. The basic unit of a society is family and a single person/ member of a family is the basic unit of family. Each family joins to form a society. So that personal hygiene leads to a healthy society.
If most of the people in a society have personal hygiene,then they didn’t need much focus on the hygiene of the society. Automatically personal hygiene leads to a hygienic society. It helps the society to overcome all health problems.
Personal hygiene includes:
Wash your teeth daily two times
Use toilet and bathroom properly and clean it well
Wash your hands before you enter your home.
Wash hands before and after taking food
Take bath every day in hygienic water.
And also have a good mental health. It is also a part of personal hygiene.
It includes: have a good sleep, don’t give importance to negative people and their comments. Always stay positive and enjoy what you are now.
MemberMay 17, 2021 at 6:56 pm::
Maintaining hygiene is very important because it helps to prevent the deadly diseases. It is very important to be hazing. For example in the current situation That is in the pandemic, it is ready to be hygiene and to take all the precautionary measures. There are many viruses present around us and there are some viruses also present it in the air.
There is a proverb called ‘prevention is better than cure’, it is very important to prevent something rather than crying later.It is also equal important to bring the awareness among the people and tell others the importance of being hygiene and clean.This is because, it helps them to stay away from all the deadly diseases.
There are many adverse effects when we are not hygiene and clean.The following are the effects of not being hygiene:
1. Bad routine.
2.Exposed to deadly diseases.
3.wastage of money.
4.Disturbing the well being etc.