Activity › Discussion › General Discussion › Tips to control tension › Reply To: Tips to control tension
RupaliMemberMay 10, 2021 at 1:06 pm::
These days it’s hard to get overwhelmed once in a while. Between juggling work, family, and other commitments, you can become too stressed out and busy. But you need to set time aside to unwind or your mental and physical health can suffer.
Here some tips to manage your stress
1) EXERCISE – Working out regularly is one of the best ways to relax your body and mind. It helps to improve your mood.
2) RELAX YOUR MUSCLES –
When you are stressed, your muscles get tense. You can help loosen them up on your own and refresh your body by
● Enjoying a massage
● Taking a hot bath or shower
● Getting a good night’s sleep
3) DEEP BREATHING – Stoping and taking a few deep breath can take the pressure off you right away.
4) EAT WELL – Eating a regular, well – balanced diet with the help you fell better in general. It also help control your mood.
5) TALK ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS
If things are bothering you, talking about them can help lower your stress. You can talk to family members, friends a trusted clergyman, your doctor or a therapist.
6) GO EASY ON YOURSELF – Accept that what you are and love your self because you deserve it.
If you can’t identify the main cause of your stress or if you can’t control your stress try keeping a stress journal.