Activity › Discussion › General Discussion › How can children be protected from the 3rd wave of covid-19? › Reply To: How can children be protected from the 3rd wave of covid-19?
MemberMay 20, 2021 at 1:43 pm::
The entire world has been witnessing a global pandemic since the beginning of the year 2020 and it has been devastating since then. The world has come to a halt people are terrified with the huge ever-increasing number of cases as well as the death rate. The world economy as well as the world medical services are facing heavy challenges. Controlling this every mutating virus is becoming more tedious every day. Already all the countries have faced the first wave in which the infectivity rate was high as usual but the death rate was low as compared to it and after a lot of efforts scientists were able to design a vaccine against this strain but within no long another wave appeared with almost more than double spread rate and also a deadly death rate, most of the countries including our India is still facing this second wave and things are really tough.
But the worst news is scientists has detected a possibility of generation of another wave or the third wave and people are horrified with this news, it is also said that this wave will be more dangerous for children. So now the steps which we can adopt to safeguard children from this deadly virus are:
1. The drive to vaccinate children should be started right off.
2. Children should be made more aware about the emergency situation and should be taught the proper use of masks and sanitizers.
3. Children should not be taken out unless and until it is of extreme importance.
4. Their diet should be taken care of and should be fed more protein, vitamin and minerals.
5. Engage children in doing regular yoga.