MemberJuly 1, 2021 at 11:00 am::
We human beings often tend to pay less attention to our mental health than our physical one, but we all should understand its heavy importance and admit the fact that they can be equally or even more dangerous than the physical issues so one should take immediate help of doctor or councilor in case some abnormalities or issues arises.
In this busy world our brain gets a lot stressed and its very important that we should take due care of it, some of the practices which will help us to do better with our mental health are:
1. Yoga plays a great role in keeping our mind calm and also helps us to focus and concentrate on things. It also helps us deal with tough situations and gives us the strength to stay away from negativity.
2. Exercising regularly is a key to healthy body and we all know that a healthy body and a healthy mind goes hand in hand, so we must ensure that we exercise daily to keep ourselves fit.
3. The environment that we stay in also the company with which we spend time also plays a major role we should be extremely aware while selecting our company and in case we are not able to adjust we should walk away.
4. Food is the fuel and is of immense importance we should ensure that we are not nutrient deficient also we should ensure that we intake enough amount of water daily.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Anushree Ray.
MemberJuly 1, 2021 at 2:21 pm::
Staying healthy physically and mentally is very important. It is important because, it prevents us from many deadly diseases. It is equally important to be physically and mentally fit. There are several methods to be physically fit and mentally strong. Some of the methods include the following :
1.Healthy and nutritious food:-
It is very important to consume healthy and nutritious food every day. To gain a sufficient amount of nutrients and and to be healthy it is very important to consume nutritious food. Consuming nutritious food helps us to gain sufficient energy. Being healthy prevents us from Many deadly diseases.
Exercising at least for 10 to 15 minutes a day help the individual to be physically fit and also mentally strong. Exercising every day is a very good habit which everyone need to make it and perfect habit to do. Exercising 10 to 15 minutes also relieves us from the stress and the tension we have had. So, it is better to spend at least 10 to 15 minutes even in our hectic schedule an exercise.
Yoga relives from the stress and tension we have had. Sparing at least 10 to 15 minutes time on yoga benefit is a lot. It relaxes the muscle and comes to mind. It helps to be physically fit and mentally strong. All the asanas and pranayama helps to Gain strength and to be physically fit.
Meditating for certain minutes helps to calm the brain and soul. It helps and relieving the stress and the tension we have had. It helps us to focus on the things which we are willing to do. It also equally helps us to be mentally strong. It is such a good and a mandatory practice an individual must obtain and must follow without any delays.
If an individual follows a diet of healthy and nutritious food, exercise and yoga,it helps the individual to be physically fit and mentally strong.