MemberJune 18, 2021 at 9:29 pm::
Ten tips to write a great essay:
1. An essay must have a very attractive headline in accordance to the content.
2. The content should be taken care of and one should not blabber.
3. The use of a quotation in the starting of an essay marks a great impression on the writer.
4. The division of paragraphs should be taken good care of.
5. There must be an introductory paragraph in the beginning and one para marking the conclusion.
6. One must take care of spelling and tenses because wrong spelling and tenses gives a very bad impression.
7. An essay should be descriptive and should always maintain a standard word limit in case the word limit is not mentioned.
8. One must prepare an outline and mark a rough sketch before writing the final essay.
9. One must show a very good use of vocabulary in order to enhance the quality of the essay.
10. Make sure to talk for the entire topic and provide relevant information and not repeat things.
MemberJune 19, 2021 at 5:57 pm::
Writing essay on any topic means having maximum knowledge of the particular topic. The essay will become good and readable only when your points are reliable. Just using the points and information regarding it twice will make you to loose marks. Henceforth, here are some tips for making your essay good, attractive and readable.
1) Always select the essay topic wisely. Think about the topics that in which topic you have more information and go for it.
2) In the meantime, you make up the points in your mind so that while writing an essay, you can exaggerate the points well. Your flow will be present while you write.
3) Don’t make the paragraphs long. Make it short and full of keywords and information.
4) Use the keywords more and more.
5) Don’t repeat the points and information you wrote. In every paragraph write something new.
6) Always use the method of essay writing as it includes marks. First the introduction then the body and then conclusion.
7) Don’t make your essay philosophical. Add some stories and examples into it to feel more realistic.
8) Always underline the keywords with pencil at the end of essay writing. It will help you to gain more marks.
9) Never lesser or exceed the limit of the words given. Keep it up to the word limit and make it informative and attractive.
10) lesser should be the grammatical errors. At the end, conclude your essay with a good sayings and information. It is a very necessary point.
By following such points, you can easily score more marks and you will get habituated of writing an essay.